Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Schroder Family!

Meet the Schroder's! This family is so very dear to our heart, as they use to be our Bible Study leaders and really took Justin and I under their wings when we lived in Milwaukee. These two are so full of great knowledge plus it's always a treat to be able to spend time with them. I was so honored that they asked me to take their family pictures while they were all vacationing in Minoqua this summer. Since it's only an hour from our cabin I couldn't pass it up!

Here the four Brothers were reminiscing about old poses that they use to do when they were kids!
The Boys and there MOM!




Here's just a candid out take from the end of the session. I love that Andrew so wants him to pick him up and pretend to throw him in the water too! (He doesn't like to be left out in anything!)

No comments: